Years ago it was the milkshakes.
Now it’s the chickpea fritters that bring all the boys (and the girls) to Kelis‘ yard.
The singer has a brand new cookbook out, My Life on a Plate: Recipes from Around the World, and it’s filled with recipes that reflect her heritage growing up as well as other favorite ethnic cuisines.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro