Everyone’s favorite Skinny Bitch has penned a new book on another side to the vegan lifestyle in addition to eating.
Beg: A Radical New Way of Regarding Animals by Rory Freedman is filled with advice on how everyone, from meat eater to raw vegan, can improve the lives of millions of cats and dogs in the world.
In chapter 1, titled “All My Children,” Freedman introduces the reader to the love she has for her pets using the same sass found in the diet books she has co-authored over the years.
“Like every other psychotic dog mom, I could write an entire book about my pack. I adopted the first two, Timber and Joey, with my then boyfriend Reggie (Reggie isn’t his real name. In order to protect his privacy, I’m using the name of his first dog.)
Possibly Related Posts:
- Jon Stewart and Wife Tracey Stewart Adopt Horse
- Ringling Brothers, Barnum & Bailey Elephants Retire To Sanctuary
- SeaWorld Phasing Out Whale Breeding Program
- Best Vegetarian Stories Of 2015
- Tal Ronnen Brings LA Restaurant To Everyone In “Crossroads” Cookbook