Sure, Kellie Pickler may have been following a “healthy” vegetarian diet for the past couple of years, thanks to another American Idol alumnus, but that doesn’t mean she always chooses the best combination of foods to eat.
Krispy Kreme, cheese and wine make up a big portion of her food pyramid, according to The Boot.
“I love cheese!” Pickler said. “I could eat just blocks of it. … Velveeta Shells and Cheese, cheddar cheese, wine and cheese. It’ll be the death of me. That and Krispy Kreme. Every time that ‘hot’ sign is on, buddy, I’m pulling right through that drive-thru. They know me down there. They’re like, ‘Oh, it’s Pickler again. She’s comin’ back for more!’”
Whoa there, Kellie.
Calcium may be great for the bones, but what about the saturated fat found in cheese and other dairy products ?
One of Kellie’s New Year’s resolutions is make more use of her treadmill.
After a workout on the human hamster wheel, maybe Kellie will reach for whole grain pasta with vinaigrette instead of Velveeta Shells and cholesterol.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Mayim Bialik Winter Vegetable Risotto
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Meatless Mouthful–Frances Fisher Experiences “Resurrection” Of Youth With Vegan Diet
- Al Gore “Medscape” Interview On Health Medicine And Vegan Diet
- Mayim Bialk Makes Vegan Cupcakes On “Rachael Ray” (Video)