A few months ago, PETA unveiled its very own college cookbook, PETA’s Vegan College Cookbook: 275 Easy, Cheap, and Delicious Recipes to Keep You Vegan at School.
If catchy recipe titles like “Pimp My Ramen Noodle” and “Campus Streaker” aren’t enough to get your attention, you’ll be happy to know some of your favorite veg celebrities are giving it the thumbs up as well.
Country music star and former American Idol contestant Kellie Pickler said, “I live on a tour bus so if it can’t be made in the microwave or eaten right from the refrigerator or pantry, then I don’t eat it. PETA’s Vegan College Cookbook is perfect for me and my lifestyle.”
And the ever so hilarious AFI band member Hunter Burgan had this to say:
“PETA’s Vegan College Cookbook makes me want to go back to school and earn a degree in yum.”
The cookbook contains 275 vegan recipes and can be ordered online for a student budget price of $14.99.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Green Leaf’s & Bananas iPad Giveaway For National Salad Month
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Mark Bittman Breakfast Couscous
- Frankie Francis Of Frankie And The Heartstrings National Vegetarian Week
- Portia de Rossi On Vegan Diet And Healthy Weight
- Lisa Rinna Ate Vegan Like Mary Lou Henner During “Celebrity Apprentice” (Video)