Jason Mraz is up to nothing but good for the environment, as always. Besides offsetting the electricity at his home and studio with solar power, he’s currently on a three year transition to turn his farm from a conventional avocado one to an organic property offering a multitude of food crops.
On the farm, Mraz, named one of the top 40 farmers under 40, might be caught wearing bamboo and cotton tees available from a company at which he serves as vice president.
“I’m not a brand whore. I’ve always been a jeans and t-shirt kind of guy,” Mraz told the Huffington Post. “These days I prefer organic fibers because they feel better on my skin. Recently I co-founded BlendApparel.com, a green t-shirt company with transformative messages, that we hope keep our conversation going about our ever changing environment — Tees intended to inspire and empower the people, etc.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Jason Mraz Avocado Pudding Smoothie Guacamole
- Jason Mraz In “EatingWell” January/February 2015
- Cornelia Guest Launches Faux Leather Jacket Collection
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- RZA Wishes “A Better Tomorrow” For Animals In PETA Ad