There are plenty of well established reasons why people go vegan–undercover farm investigations, health, environment.
Now you may be able to add “carnivorous overeating” to the list of motivations for adopting a plant-based diet.
Hugh Jackman is featured in the August 2013 issue of Men’s Health, where he shares his workout secrets for getting The Wolverine body, as well as how he feels about the food he consumed to get in shape for the film.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro
- Meatless Mouthful–Stevie Wonder Says Vegan Helps His Good Looks And Planet