There are plenty of well established reasons why people go vegan–undercover farm investigations, health, environment.
Now you may be able to add “carnivorous overeating” to the list of motivations for adopting a plant-based diet.
Hugh Jackman is featured in the August 2013 issue of Men’s Health, where he shares his workout secrets for getting The Wolverine body, as well as how he feels about the food he consumed to get in shape for the film.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Stella McCartney Honored By Jerry Seinfeld At Corporate Gala
- Marco Antonio Regil Interview With Vegetarian Star–Part 2
- Marco Antonio Regil Interview With Vegetarian Star–Part 1
- Griff Whalen Of Indianapolis Colts Receives The Vegan Pass
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Olivia Wilde’s Vegan Bolognese