There are plenty of well established reasons why people go vegan–undercover farm investigations, health, environment.
Now you may be able to add “carnivorous overeating” to the list of motivations for adopting a plant-based diet.
Hugh Jackman is featured in the August 2013 issue of Men’s Health, where he shares his workout secrets for getting The Wolverine body, as well as how he feels about the food he consumed to get in shape for the film.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Rosanna Davison Raw Chocolate And Salted Caramel Slice
- Dawn Richard And PETA Know Vegan Looks Good Inside And Out
- Jon Stewart Signs Off From “The Daily Show” Leaving His Mark On Food, Animals And The Earth
- Eva Longoria Goes Vegan To Lean Out