There are plenty of well established reasons why people go vegan–undercover farm investigations, health, environment.
Now you may be able to add “carnivorous overeating” to the list of motivations for adopting a plant-based diet.
Hugh Jackman is featured in the August 2013 issue of Men’s Health, where he shares his workout secrets for getting The Wolverine body, as well as how he feels about the food he consumed to get in shape for the film.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Kerry Washington Glowing Green Smoothie (Video)
- Kathryn Prescott Consumes Vegan Frozen Yogurt On “Finding Carter”
- Steve Schirripa From “The Sopranos” Launches Vegan Organic Sauces
- Bill Clinton Elected By Americans For The Grill On “TODAY” (Video)
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)