“Reading Dr. Esselstyn’s book. Going to his house and talking to him and his wife Anne and a desire to live forever. I feel great. I have a lot more energy than I used to have. I sleep better. I like the way I look in my clothes better. I don’t cramp as much. I exercise better. I think my circulation has gotten better.”
—Samuel L. Jackson, in an interview with Ecorazzi, on what motivated him to go vegan. Jackson is one of many celebrities influenced by Dr. Esselstyn, author of books such as Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease, including former president Bill Clinton.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Rosanna Davison Raw Chocolate And Salted Caramel Slice
- Dawn Richard And PETA Know Vegan Looks Good Inside And Out
- Jon Stewart Signs Off From “The Daily Show” Leaving His Mark On Food, Animals And The Earth
- Eva Longoria Goes Vegan To Lean Out