“Reading Dr. Esselstyn’s book. Going to his house and talking to him and his wife Anne and a desire to live forever. I feel great. I have a lot more energy than I used to have. I sleep better. I like the way I look in my clothes better. I don’t cramp as much. I exercise better. I think my circulation has gotten better.”
—Samuel L. Jackson, in an interview with Ecorazzi, on what motivated him to go vegan. Jackson is one of many celebrities influenced by Dr. Esselstyn, author of books such as Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease, including former president Bill Clinton.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro
- Meatless Mouthful–Stevie Wonder Says Vegan Helps His Good Looks And Planet