“Reading Dr. Esselstyn’s book. Going to his house and talking to him and his wife Anne and a desire to live forever. I feel great. I have a lot more energy than I used to have. I sleep better. I like the way I look in my clothes better. I don’t cramp as much. I exercise better. I think my circulation has gotten better.”
–Samuel L. Jackson, in an interview with Ecorazzi, on what motivated him to go vegan. Jackson is one of many celebrities influenced by Dr. Esselstyn, author of books such as Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease, including former president Bill Clinton.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Richard Linklater Spins Vegetarian Spoof Of “Boyhood” For PETA (Video)
- David Duchovny Pens “Holy Cow: A Modern-Day Dairy Tale”
- Beyonce And Trainer Start Vegan Meal Delivery Service
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Jamie Oliver’s Brillant Veggie Burger
- Ellie Goulding Makes Vegan Burger On “Jamie And Jimmy’s Friday Night Feast”