Every day until the end of the contest, we’re bringing you a few of Alicia’s thoughts on The Kind Diet, with a reminder to leave a comment to enter to win.
Today, Alicia explains how The Kind Diet is different from other diets.
“The Kind Diet doesn’t ask people to freak out about calories, carbs or the glycemic index. It will change their relationship with food and their bodies, transforming the whole idea of dieting for them while helping them to lose weight easily, attain glowing skin, increased energy & strength, as well as a more-efficient immune system. The bottom line is–the food we choose is not the only factor in our health and well-being, but it’s definitely one of the most important—and, luckily, it’s one we have control over.”
And with recipes like “Waffle, Sausage, and Cheese Panini” who said anything about a “diet?”
Enter to win The Kind Diet today.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Pamela Anderson Saves Water Alfred Hitchcock Way In PETA Ad
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Beyonce Vegan Pizza
- Noel Gallagher Can’t Be F*cking Bothered With Morrissey’s Vegetarian Ways
- Meatless Mouthful–Kate Mara Says “Yes” To Meat-Free Meals