Mayim Bialik is a mother herself, so she’s had plenty of experience making vegan meals and snacks for little ones.
One of the best ways to get kids (and adults, for that matter) hooked on vegan food is to offer them something that’s entertaining as well as delicious.
Bialik’s Turtle Shaped Bread is perfect for livening up interaction between kids at the school lunch table or at home.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Norman Reedus Of “The Walking Dead” Eats Vegetarian After Flesh Scenes
- Zoe Saldana Talks Former Vegetarian Ways Over Ribs With Craig Fergson
- Yotam Ottolenghi Gives “Plenty More” Vegetarian Recipes In New Book
- Lee Daniels Considers Opening Vegan Restaurant
- Kaley Cuoco Invents The Dog Bib