Giada de Laurentiis‘ latest cookbook, Giada’s Feel Good Food, may be her most veggie friendly yet.
Last week, Vegetarian Star featured a Mexican dish for a chili slightly different from the usual–no beans.
Giada does such a good job of making plant-based cuisine, why not make this week’s Meatless Monday recipe an encore?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Samuel L. Jackson Credits Dr. Esselstyn For Vegan Diet
- Paul McCartney Does “Eat No Fish” PETA Ad For Good Friday
- Krysten Ritter Enjoys Vegan Mexican
- Stevie Wonder Eats At Baltimore Vegan Restaurant Land Of The Kush
- Chelsea Clinton Craved Red Meat Before Going Omnivore