Mario Batali has spent almost as many years preparing meals on television as he has for his family.
A proponent of Meatless Monday, the celebrity chef has a vegetarian pasta dish that reflects his desire to promote lighter, plant-based eating and his ability to create a dish that every type of eater will love.
“After 18 years of raising hungry boys in my kitchen, I seldom have leftovers when pasta water and butter are paired as the base of a sauce,” Batali said.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro
- Meatless Mouthful–Stevie Wonder Says Vegan Helps His Good Looks And Planet