One of Carla Hall‘s favorite foods is peas.
The co-host of The Chew has a bit of advice when cooking with them.
Buy and use them fresh!
“Why waste my time thawing frozen peas?” Hall said in Deleware Online.
She must know what she’s talking about because her Last Supper Tarragon Peas are so good, legendary chef Jacques Pepin claims he could “die happy” after eating them.
Hey, Jacques, that “Last Supper” thing is just a joke.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Marco Antonio Regil Interview With Vegetarian Star–Part 2
- Marco Antonio Regil Interview With Vegetarian Star–Part 1
- Griff Whalen Of Indianapolis Colts Receives The Vegan Pass
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Olivia Wilde’s Vegan Bolognese
- Lisa Rinna Goes Makeup-Free And Vegan For Wake Up Call Challenge