Lea Michele has a book out, Brunette Ambition.
The contents give fans a glimpse into the actress’ life from early childhood through her Glee years.
A big part of Lea’s life is vegetarian food, and along with interesting chapters like her friendship with Glee star and fellow Spring Awakening cast member Jonathan Groff, you’ll find some of her favorite meat-free recipes.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Ellie Goulding Makes Vegan Burger On “Jamie And Jimmy’s Friday Night Feast”
- Ali Larter Considers Vegan Diet To Lose Baby Weight
- Christina Pirello Gives Tips For Maintaining Healthy New Year’s Resolutions
- “Masterchef” India Goes Vegetarian For A Season
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Jason Mraz Avocado Pudding Smoothie Guacamole