Art Smith, who served as personal chef to Oprah, is known for his healthier twists on southern cuisine.
The celebrity chef used plant-based versions of his favorite meals to help him fight Type II diabetes and lose 120 pounds.
One of Smith’s more popular southern comfort meals with a vegan twist is his cassoulet.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Frances Fisher Experiences “Resurrection” Of Youth With Vegan Diet
- Al Gore “Medscape” Interview On Health Medicine And Vegan Diet
- Mayim Bialk Makes Vegan Cupcakes On “Rachael Ray” (Video)
- Jared Leto Thanks Makers Of Vegan Butter For “Dallas Buyers Club” Win
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Wolfgang Puck Oscar Chocolate Cupcakes