When Amanda Cohen first opened her vegetable restaurant in NYC, Dirt Candy, she took some criticism from a few vegans for her comments about the purpose of vegetarian food and the people who consume it.
A few years later, the restaurant is a hit and Cohen has proved she can whip up a vegan dish that silences the critics — mainly because they’re too busy eating.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Pamela Anderson Saves Water Alfred Hitchcock Way In PETA Ad
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Beyonce Vegan Pizza
- Noel Gallagher Can’t Be F*cking Bothered With Morrissey’s Vegetarian Ways
- Meatless Mouthful–Kate Mara Says “Yes” To Meat-Free Meals
- IKEA Unveils Its Vegetarian Meatball Option