Bryant Terry has a brand new cookbook out, Afro-Vegan: Farm-Fresh African, Caribbean, and Southern Flavors Remixed.
The word “Remixed” in the title alludes to a collection of revised songs on an album and like some of his previous recipes, Terry has included some suggested music to enjoy while preparing and eating the dish.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Sarah Silverman Veggie Pot Pie (Video)
- Emily Deschanel And Hubby David Hornsby Expanding 2nd Child
- Meatless Mouthful–Jennifer Lopez Says Don’t Fear The Veggie
- RZA Wishes “A Better Tomorrow” For Animals In PETA Ad
- Meatless Mouthful–Alicia Silverstone Says Vegan No Longer Laughable