France hasn’t always held the best reputation for being vegan friendly.
Some have even proposed that to be a real Frenchman (or Frenchwoman), you have to eat cheese.
But while dining with company at a restaurant in Paris, Washington Post food editor turned vegan Joe Yonan experienced a vegetable salad that puts any American tossed with iceberg greens to shame.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Mario Batali Pennette With Swiss Chard Ragu
- Meatless Mouthful–Sadie Frost Keeps Mum On Eating Habits
- Alan Cumming Celebrates New York City Most Vegan-Friendly Honor
- Emily Deschanel Throwing Vegan Party For Son
- Denzel Washington Quits Tofu