Kristina Addington of Louisville took home the grand prize on the Food Network series Cutthroat Kitchen.
The vegan chef made a batch of $18,500 cookies on the show that allows chef contestants to spend money to sabotage their competitor’s cooking.
Although Addington’s original plan was thwarted when host Alton Brown snatched her ground ginger, she was able to bounce back with ease by using pickled sushi ginger instead.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Heather Mills Gives Lessons For Vegan Eating In A Hurry
- Zahia Dehar And Bryan Adams Collaborate For PETA Pro-Vegetarian Ad
- Miley Cyrus Makes Vegan Announcement In Paper Magazine
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Daniella Monet Avocado Toast (Video)
- Pamela Anderson Saves Water Alfred Hitchcock Way In PETA Ad