Move over Dr. Oz!
Lisa Oz is not just the good doctor’s vegetarian wife, she’s also the head of her own show on the Veria Living Network, The Lisa Oz Show.
Lisa and the Dr. raised children together, one of which happens to be Daphne Oz, the famous co-host of the popular ABC daytime cooking show, The Chew.
Having been a vegetarian since her teens, Lisa, like any mother concerned for her family’s health, was pivotal in helping the family make better eating decisions.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Bob Barker Advocates Vegetarian Diet For Preventing Alzheimer’s (Video)
- Tal Ronnen Demonstrates LYFE Kitchen Vegan Food On KCAL 9 (Video)
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- “The Doctors” Give Healthy Holiday Tips
- Ellie Goulding Vegetarian With Real Stuffed Animal Collection