The art of creating a great vegan dish isn’t just something you wake up and do.
There may be dozens of failed tofu egg scramblers, a burn roux with vegan butter and several patties of seitan that look as if the devil had a hand in messing them up.
Dan and Annie Shannon, authors of a cookbook that removes all the animal products from classic Betty Crocker recipes, had similar experiences when recreating dishes for Betty Goes Vegan.
Possibly Related Posts:
- “Shape” Magazine Features Beyond Meat Vegetarian Meat Founder
- Russell Simmons Wants Cool Vegetarian Food In Needy Neighborhoods
- Kellie Pickler Wins “Dancing With The Stars”
- “Chopped” To Feature Vegan Chef Using Tempeh In Competition
- Green Leaf’s & Bananas iPad Giveaway For National Salad Month