Who says salads are about greens?
Vegan chef and cookbook author Bryant Terry is known for his eclectic combinations of plant-based ingredients that reflect African cuisine.
Bryant’s Glazed Carrot Salad is from his latest collection of recipes, Afro-Vegan: Farm-Fresh African, Caribbean and Southern Flavors Re-mixed.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Eva Longoria Goes Vegan To Lean Out
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Beyonce Raw Vegan Walnut Tacos
- Heather Mills Gives Lessons For Vegan Eating In A Hurry
- Zahia Dehar And Bryan Adams Collaborate For PETA Pro-Vegetarian Ad
- Miley Cyrus Makes Vegan Announcement In Paper Magazine