Travis Stork, one of the co-host of The Doctors, has two healthy recipes to consume this holiday season to help you fight those unwanted pounds.
Both his Rosemary Garlic Olive Oil Bread Dip and White Bean Spread are not only good for you, they also make excellent appetizers.
Dr. Stork has in the past recommended upping the intake of fruits and vegetables to increase your daily fiber consumption and to create a feeling of fullness, which helps you eat less.
White beans are full of fiber, plus protein, giving you the opportunity to enjoy enjoy this dip as a meal when consumed in larger amounts.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Kangana Ranaut Finds Vegetarian Opens Spirituality
- Mayim Bialik Celebrates Earth Day Every Day
- Christian Serratos Asks Electric Car Drivers To Go Vegetarian In PETA Ad
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Carla Hall Last Supper Tarragon Peas
- Meatless Mouthful–Samuel L. Jackson Credits Dr. Esselstyn For Vegan Diet