The shake, the English singer called a “winner,” contains coconut water, avocado, banana, blueberry, spirulina, cacao, a “bit of protein formula” and a “bit of almond butter.”
Sounds easy enough if you’re a veteran at smoothies, but what if you’re one of those kitchen challenged foodies who likes a formula to follow?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Rosanna Davison Raw Chocolate And Salted Caramel Slice
- Dawn Richard And PETA Know Vegan Looks Good Inside And Out
- Jon Stewart Signs Off From “The Daily Show” Leaving His Mark On Food, Animals And The Earth
- Eva Longoria Goes Vegan To Lean Out