The shake, the English singer called a “winner,” contains coconut water, avocado, banana, blueberry, spirulina, cacao, a “bit of protein formula” and a “bit of almond butter.”
Sounds easy enough if you’re a veteran at smoothies, but what if you’re one of those kitchen challenged foodies who likes a formula to follow?
Have no fear, PopSugar has posted a recipe to match Goulding’s creation.
The Coconut-Water Smoothie is high in protein, fiber and B vitamins and contains enough calories to fill you up for breakfast or any other small meal.
Grab the recipe for the drink inspired by the singer who loves to run for exercise at PopSugar.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro