Yotam Ottolenghi, food writer for The Guardian and author of a previous cookbook that put the spotlight on vegetables, has written an encore to Plenty.
Plenty More features more than 150 recipes that are organized by cooking method.
A second cookbook devoted entirely to vegetarian eating is not bad for someone who would have never considered including even one plant-based recipe in his regular columns if his Guardian editor had not suggested it.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro