Jason Solomons at The Guardian‘s Film Weekly interviewed director Robert Kenner and author of Fast Food Nation, Eric Schlosser to discuss Kenner’s documentary on corporate involvement in mass produced food, Food Inc.
The issue of how people may be unaware of where food comes from or how it is produced was mentioned.
“My country life butter does not come from a small maid churning away?” Solomons asked sarcastically.
Probably not, but Solomons should never give up looking.
A podcast of the discussion can be heard here.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Ariana Grande Andy Hurley Win PETA2 Sexiest Vegetarians
- Kimberly Elise Pumps Vegetables In PETA Pro Vegan Ad (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Ellie Goulding Coconut Water Smoothie
- Meatless Mouthful–James Cameron Says Change Diet, Change The World
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Bryant Terry Glazed Carrot Salad