Jason Solomons at The Guardian‘s Film Weekly interviewed director Robert Kenner and author of Fast Food Nation, Eric Schlosser to discuss Kenner’s documentary on corporate involvement in mass produced food, Food Inc.
The issue of how people may be unaware of where food comes from or how it is produced was mentioned.
“My country life butter does not come from a small maid churning away?” Solomons asked sarcastically.
Probably not, but Solomons should never give up looking.
A podcast of the discussion can be heard here.
Possibly Related Posts:
- “Shape” Magazine Features Beyond Meat Vegetarian Meat Founder
- Russell Simmons Wants Cool Vegetarian Food In Needy Neighborhoods
- Kellie Pickler Wins “Dancing With The Stars”
- “Chopped” To Feature Vegan Chef Using Tempeh In Competition
- Green Leaf’s & Bananas iPad Giveaway For National Salad Month