Jason Solomons at The Guardian‘s Film Weekly interviewed director Robert Kenner and author of Fast Food Nation, Eric Schlosser to discuss Kenner’s documentary on corporate involvement in mass produced food, Food Inc.
The issue of how people may be unaware of where food comes from or how it is produced was mentioned.
“My country life butter does not come from a small maid churning away?” Solomons asked sarcastically.
Probably not, but Solomons should never give up looking.
A podcast of the discussion can be heard here.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Frances Fisher Experiences “Resurrection” Of Youth With Vegan Diet
- Al Gore “Medscape” Interview On Health Medicine And Vegan Diet
- Mayim Bialk Makes Vegan Cupcakes On “Rachael Ray” (Video)
- Jared Leto Thanks Makers Of Vegan Butter For “Dallas Buyers Club” Win
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Wolfgang Puck Oscar Chocolate Cupcakes