Leilani Munter fans will soon cheer her on as she drives her VegNation race car meant to promote a vegetarian diet for better health for people, the planet and animals.
But it will take more than a pro-veg banner on a race car to convince fans to go meatless.
They eventually will have to taste a veggie burger, sausage link or faux deli slice themselves.
“Obviously I know I’m not going to turn the NASCAR community vegan by doing this car,” the 37-year-old Munter said.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Rosanna Davison Raw Chocolate And Salted Caramel Slice
- Dawn Richard And PETA Know Vegan Looks Good Inside And Out
- Jon Stewart Signs Off From “The Daily Show” Leaving His Mark On Food, Animals And The Earth
- Eva Longoria Goes Vegan To Lean Out