Leilani Munter fans will soon cheer her on as she drives her VegNation race car meant to promote a vegetarian diet for better health for people, the planet and animals.
But it will take more than a pro-veg banner on a race car to convince fans to go meatless.
They eventually will have to taste a veggie burger, sausage link or faux deli slice themselves.
“Obviously I know I’m not going to turn the NASCAR community vegan by doing this car,” the 37-year-old Munter said.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Ariana Grande Andy Hurley Win PETA2 Sexiest Vegetarians
- Kimberly Elise Pumps Vegetables In PETA Pro Vegan Ad (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Ellie Goulding Coconut Water Smoothie
- Meatless Mouthful–James Cameron Says Change Diet, Change The World
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Bryant Terry Glazed Carrot Salad