Leilani Munter fans will soon cheer her on as she drives her VegNation race car meant to promote a vegetarian diet for better health for people, the planet and animals.
But it will take more than a pro-veg banner on a race car to convince fans to go meatless.
They eventually will have to taste a veggie burger, sausage link or faux deli slice themselves.
“Obviously I know I’m not going to turn the NASCAR community vegan by doing this car,” the 37-year-old Munter said.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Ellie Goulding Makes Vegan Burger On “Jamie And Jimmy’s Friday Night Feast”
- Ali Larter Considers Vegan Diet To Lose Baby Weight
- Christina Pirello Gives Tips For Maintaining Healthy New Year’s Resolutions
- “Masterchef” India Goes Vegetarian For A Season
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Jason Mraz Avocado Pudding Smoothie Guacamole