Leilani Munter fans will soon cheer her on as she drives her VegNation race car meant to promote a vegetarian diet for better health for people, the planet and animals.
But it will take more than a pro-veg banner on a race car to convince fans to go meatless.
They eventually will have to taste a veggie burger, sausage link or faux deli slice themselves.
“Obviously I know I’m not going to turn the NASCAR community vegan by doing this car,” the 37-year-old Munter said.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Best Vegetarian Stories Of 2015
- Victoria’s Secret Angels Dine On Plant-Based Food
- Pamela Anderson Does Sexy Vegan Cake Making For “Love “
- Moby Opens Little Pine Vegan Restaurant
- Jesse Einsenberg Celebrates “Thanksliving” During The Holidays (Video)