Leilani Munter fans will soon cheer her on as she drives her VegNation race car meant to promote a vegetarian diet for better health for people, the planet and animals.
But it will take more than a pro-veg banner on a race car to convince fans to go meatless.
They eventually will have to taste a veggie burger, sausage link or faux deli slice themselves.
“Obviously I know I’m not going to turn the NASCAR community vegan by doing this car,” the 37-year-old Munter said.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Samantha Barks Relates To Fish For PETA Ad
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Tiffani Thiessen Roasted Tomato Soup (Video)
- Richard Linklater Spins Vegetarian Spoof Of “Boyhood” For PETA (Video)
- Beyonce And Trainer Start Vegan Meal Delivery Service
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Jamie Oliver’s Brillant Veggie Burger