The staples of a vegan egg salad are easy to get down. Tofu, some vegan mayonnaise and a spice for that yellow coloring eggs give, like turmeric or curry.
Kim Barnouin, who prefers Nasoya vegan mayonnaise, chose to put curry in this vegan egg salad recipe she created that’s found in her new cookbook, “Skinny Bitch: Ultimate Everyday Cookbook.” Curry, she notes on her blog, is known for its anti-inflammatory properties. This has been shown in both research and anecdotally. One doctored recalled that when his patients vacationed in India and ate the curry-rich dishes popular in the region, their arthritic pain decreased.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–James Cameron Says Change Diet, Change The World
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Bryant Terry Glazed Carrot Salad
- Blake Lively Preserve Store Features Vegan Hot Fudge
- Mya Talks Vegetarian Diet In “Women’s Running”
- Meatless Monday Recipe–”Cutthroat Kitchen” Vegan Ginger Snaps