The staples of a vegan egg salad are easy to get down. Tofu, some vegan mayonnaise and a spice for that yellow coloring eggs give, like turmeric or curry.
Kim Barnouin, who prefers Nasoya vegan mayonnaise, chose to put curry in this vegan egg salad recipe she created that’s found in her new cookbook, “Skinny Bitch: Ultimate Everyday Cookbook.” Curry, she notes on her blog, is known for its anti-inflammatory properties. This has been shown in both research and anecdotally. One doctored recalled that when his patients vacationed in India and ate the curry-rich dishes popular in the region, their arthritic pain decreased.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Frances Fisher Experiences “Resurrection” Of Youth With Vegan Diet
- Al Gore “Medscape” Interview On Health Medicine And Vegan Diet
- Mayim Bialk Makes Vegan Cupcakes On “Rachael Ray” (Video)
- Jared Leto Thanks Makers Of Vegan Butter For “Dallas Buyers Club” Win
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Wolfgang Puck Oscar Chocolate Cupcakes