Bethenny Frankel has written a new book, Skinnygirl Solutions, that is filled with the same healthy eating and diet advice she’s dispensed for years.
This is the fifth book for the best-selling author and like many of her previous tips, suggestions and recipes, is a solution derived from putting plant-based foods in the formula.
Vegetarians are less likely to suffer from obesity and its associated diseases, so it’s no surprise Frankel’s guide to getting skinny warrants swapping a real burger for a veggie one.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro