Alice Cooper is so unhappy with some affairs of the music industry, he’s blaming it on vegetarianism.
During an interview with Fuse, the rocker was asked if bands like Mumford & Sons and The Lumineers could be considered big names in modern rock.
Cooper disagrees, and if anyone thinks differently, he feels they should probably eat a steak.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Paul McCartney Does “Eat No Fish” PETA Ad For Good Friday
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Stevie Wonder Eats At Baltimore Vegan Restaurant Land Of The Kush
- Chelsea Clinton Craved Red Meat Before Going Omnivore
- Meatless Mouthful–Michael Bolton Says Eat To Be Healthy And Happy