Alice Cooper is so unhappy with some affairs of the music industry, he’s blaming it on vegetarianism.
During an interview with Fuse, the rocker was asked if bands like Mumford & Sons and The Lumineers could be considered big names in modern rock.
Cooper disagrees, and if anyone thinks differently, he feels they should probably eat a steak.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Jason Mraz Avocado Pudding Smoothie Guacamole
- Jason Mraz In “EatingWell” January/February 2015
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- RZA Wishes “A Better Tomorrow” For Animals In PETA Ad
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)