Alice Cooper is so unhappy with some affairs of the music industry, he’s blaming it on vegetarianism.
During an interview with Fuse, the rocker was asked if bands like Mumford & Sons and The Lumineers could be considered big names in modern rock.
Cooper disagrees, and if anyone thinks differently, he feels they should probably eat a steak.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Jay Z And Beyonce Go Vegan For Christmas
- Tom Scholz Receives PETA Compassionate Action Award
- Meatless Mouthful–Flo Rida Preaches Vegan Virtues To Arsenio Hall
- PETA Unveils 2013 Limited Edition Celebrity U.S. Postal Stamp Collection
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)