Alice Cooper is so unhappy with some affairs of the music industry, he’s blaming it on vegetarianism.
During an interview with Fuse, the rocker was asked if bands like Mumford & Sons and The Lumineers could be considered big names in modern rock.
Cooper disagrees, and if anyone thinks differently, he feels they should probably eat a steak.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)
- Harry Styles Says SeaWorld Going in Wrong Direction
- Zahia Dehar And Bryan Adams Collaborate For PETA Pro-Vegetarian Ad
- Noel Gallagher Can’t Be F*cking Bothered With Morrissey’s Vegetarian Ways
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)