Alice Cooper is so unhappy with some affairs of the music industry, he’s blaming it on vegetarianism.
During an interview with Fuse, the rocker was asked if bands like Mumford & Sons and The Lumineers could be considered big names in modern rock.
Cooper disagrees, and if anyone thinks differently, he feels they should probably eat a steak.
Possibly Related Posts:
- The Passing Of A Vegan Prince
- Meatless Mouthful–Stevie Wonder Says Vegan Helps His Good Looks And Planet
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Waka Flocka Blueberry Vegan Muffins (Video)
- Best Vegetarian Stories Of 2015
- Moby Opens Little Pine Vegan Restaurant