The Reverend Al Sharpton has a brand new book out.
The Rejected Stone covers many phases of his life, from growing up and jokingly signing his name as “Reverend” even though he was just a child to changing his diet to vegan, resulting in a loss of over 100 pounds.
While plant-based diets are responsible for his transformation, Sharpton jokingly told Matt Lauer he was the inspiration for his brand new body.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Rosanna Davison Raw Chocolate And Salted Caramel Slice
- Dawn Richard And PETA Know Vegan Looks Good Inside And Out
- Jon Stewart Signs Off From “The Daily Show” Leaving His Mark On Food, Animals And The Earth
- Eva Longoria Goes Vegan To Lean Out