“Generally, we’re not served veggies. But people like it. They will eat it if it’s put in front of them.”
—Robin Quivers, in an interview with New Jersey Star-Ledger, on her vegan diet, cancer recovery and cookbook The Vegucation of Robin. If Quivers’ advice is true, then serving a dish like her Marrakesh-blend squash soup or Spicy roasted cauliflower with pimenton should bring a slew of returning fans to your kitchen and table.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Best Vegetarian Stories Of 2015
- Victoria’s Secret Angels Dine On Plant-Based Food
- Pamela Anderson Does Sexy Vegan Cake Making For “Love “
- Moby Opens Little Pine Vegan Restaurant
- Jesse Einsenberg Celebrates “Thanksliving” During The Holidays (Video)