“Generally, we’re not served veggies. But people like it. They will eat it if it’s put in front of them.”
—Robin Quivers, in an interview with New Jersey Star-Ledger, on her vegan diet, cancer recovery and cookbook The Vegucation of Robin. If Quivers’ advice is true, then serving a dish like her Marrakesh-blend squash soup or Spicy roasted cauliflower with pimenton should bring a slew of returning fans to your kitchen and table.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro