The Reverend Al Sharpton has a brand new book out.
The Rejected Stone covers many phases of his life, from growing up and jokingly signing his name as “Reverend” even though he was just a child to changing his diet to vegan, resulting in a loss of over 100 pounds.
While plant-based diets are responsible for his transformation, Sharpton jokingly told Matt Lauer he was the inspiration for his brand new body.
Possibly Related Posts:
- PETA Asks Obama Daughters To Consider Pardoning All Turkeys
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Martha Stewart Quinoa Salad With Toasted Almonds
- Marco Antonio Regil Interview With Vegetarian Star–Part 2
- Marco Antonio Regil Interview With Vegetarian Star–Part 1
- Griff Whalen Of Indianapolis Colts Receives The Vegan Pass