The Reverend Al Sharpton has a brand new book out.
The Rejected Stone covers many phases of his life, from growing up and jokingly signing his name as “Reverend” even though he was just a child to changing his diet to vegan, resulting in a loss of over 100 pounds.
While plant-based diets are responsible for his transformation, Sharpton jokingly told Matt Lauer he was the inspiration for his brand new body.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Lenny Kravitz And Denzel Washington Have Vegan Guys Night Out (Video)
- Samantha Barks Relates To Fish For PETA Ad
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Tiffani Thiessen Roasted Tomato Soup (Video)
- Richard Linklater Spins Vegetarian Spoof Of “Boyhood” For PETA (Video)
- David Duchovny Pens “Holy Cow: A Modern-Day Dairy Tale”