Bethenny Frankel has written a new book, Skinnygirl Solutions, that is filled with the same healthy eating and diet advice she’s dispensed for years.
This is the fifth book for the best-selling author and like many of her previous tips, suggestions and recipes, is a solution derived from putting plant-based foods in the formula.
Vegetarians are less likely to suffer from obesity and its associated diseases, so it’s no surprise Frankel’s guide to getting skinny warrants swapping a real burger for a veggie one.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Tom Scholz Receives PETA Compassionate Action Award
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Giada de Laurentiis Vegetarian Chili Verde
- Ellen DeGeneres Shares Thanksgiving Ideas With People (Video)
- John Salley And Stars Celebrate PETA Celebrity Stamp Launch
- Meatless Mouthful–Flo Rida Preaches Vegan Virtues To Arsenio Hall