Ford Motor Company has created a series of online reality competitions to celebrate the launch of its all-electric, 5-passenger vehicle, the Ford Focus Electric.
Plugged In features celebrity created challenges throughout different cities, with the star’s favorite hot spots included on the itinerary. Two-person teams must use the Ford Electric when visiting each stop on the hunt.
Millennium Restaurant is where Silverstone chose to have a vegan chocolate cake catered for her wedding. Contestants are required to take a picture with the famous cake. Although it doesn’t look like they’re required to eat it, there’s a good chance they’ll use it to “fuel up” during the trip.
With a full belly of vegan chocolate cake, a stop by the Peninsula Humane Society in San Mateo should be all that’s required to convince the contestants that adoption is always better than buying from a store or breeder.
The winning team gets a brand-new Ford Focus Electric. And the opportunity to walk away with an appreciation of an animal-friendly lifestyle.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Janel Parrish Of “Little Liars” Gives Truths On Good Dog Care (Video)
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Lenny Kravitz And Denzel Washington Have Vegan Guys Night Out (Video)
- Samantha Barks Relates To Fish For PETA Ad
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Tiffani Thiessen Roasted Tomato Soup (Video)