Kim Barnouin, co-author of the highly popular and best-selling Skinny Bitch vegan diet book series, has signed a deal with Karen Kosztolnyik at Simon & Schuster’s Gallery imprint to write a novel with a similar title and vegan theme.
Skinny Bitch in Love is about a vegan chef who loses her job and her significant other simultaneously. Things get interesting and possibly steamier than a wok of tofu and veggies when she launches her own cooking school and falls in love with a meat-eating man.
Besides the Skinny Bitch series she co-wrote with Rory Freedman, Barnouin has published another book solo, Skinny Bitch: Ultimate Everyday Cookbook.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Eva Longoria Goes Vegan To Lean Out
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Beyonce Raw Vegan Walnut Tacos
- Heather Mills Gives Lessons For Vegan Eating In A Hurry
- Zahia Dehar And Bryan Adams Collaborate For PETA Pro-Vegetarian Ad
- Miley Cyrus Makes Vegan Announcement In Paper Magazine