Kim Barnouin, co-author of the highly popular and best-selling Skinny Bitch vegan diet book series, has signed a deal with Karen Kosztolnyik at Simon & Schuster’s Gallery imprint to write a novel with a similar title and vegan theme.
Skinny Bitch in Love is about a vegan chef who loses her job and her significant other simultaneously. Things get interesting and possibly steamier than a wok of tofu and veggies when she launches her own cooking school and falls in love with a meat-eating man.
Besides the Skinny Bitch series she co-wrote with Rory Freedman, Barnouin has published another book solo, Skinny Bitch: Ultimate Everyday Cookbook.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Rosanna Davison Raw Chocolate And Salted Caramel Slice
- Dawn Richard And PETA Know Vegan Looks Good Inside And Out
- Jon Stewart Signs Off From “The Daily Show” Leaving His Mark On Food, Animals And The Earth
- Eva Longoria Goes Vegan To Lean Out