Kim Barnouin, co-author of the highly popular and best-selling Skinny Bitch vegan diet book series, has signed a deal with Karen Kosztolnyik at Simon & Schuster’s Gallery imprint to write a novel with a similar title and vegan theme.
Skinny Bitch in Love is about a vegan chef who loses her job and her significant other simultaneously. Things get interesting and possibly steamier than a wok of tofu and veggies when she launches her own cooking school and falls in love with a meat-eating man.
Besides the Skinny Bitch series she co-wrote with Rory Freedman, Barnouin has published another book solo, Skinny Bitch: Ultimate Everyday Cookbook.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Samantha Barks Relates To Fish For PETA Ad
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Tiffani Thiessen Roasted Tomato Soup (Video)
- Richard Linklater Spins Vegetarian Spoof Of “Boyhood” For PETA (Video)
- David Duchovny Pens “Holy Cow: A Modern-Day Dairy Tale”
- Beyonce And Trainer Start Vegan Meal Delivery Service