Kim Barnouin, co-author of the highly popular and best-selling Skinny Bitch vegan diet book series, has signed a deal with Karen Kosztolnyik at Simon & Schuster’s Gallery imprint to write a novel with a similar title and vegan theme.
Skinny Bitch in Love is about a vegan chef who loses her job and her significant other simultaneously. Things get interesting and possibly steamier than a wok of tofu and veggies when she launches her own cooking school and falls in love with a meat-eating man.
Besides the Skinny Bitch series she co-wrote with Rory Freedman, Barnouin has published another book solo, Skinny Bitch: Ultimate Everyday Cookbook.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Mario Batali Pennette With Swiss Chard Ragu
- Meatless Mouthful–Sadie Frost Keeps Mum On Eating Habits
- Alan Cumming Celebrates New York City Most Vegan-Friendly Honor
- Emily Deschanel Throwing Vegan Party For Son
- Denzel Washington Quits Tofu