Sam Simon is a philanthropist who’s also donated his talents to some pretty popular sitcoms, his credits including co-creating “The Simpsons” and co-producing “The Drew Carey Show,” “The George Carlin Show,” “The Tracey Ullman Show,” “Cheers” and “Taxi.”
One of this vegetarian’s charities include The Sam Simon Foundation, which offers free spay and neutering services and operations on sick dogs. It also places animals from shelters in LA to retirement homes and also trains dogs to assist the hearing impaired.
An animal lover, vegetarian and successful Hollywood player. How could this guy ever possibly be a loser?
In the end, he was served a grilled cheese.
After losing $75,000.
Photo: PR Photos
Possibly Related Posts:
- Mayim Bialk Makes Vegan Cupcakes On “Rachael Ray” (Video)
- Mayim Bialik On Veganism And Girls’ Body Images On “TODAY” (Video)
- Beyonce Dancers “Yonce” Girls Whip Up Vegan Red Thai Chili (Video)
- Gus Kenworthy Bringing Home Puppies And Medal From Olympics
- Carly Smithson Of “We Are The Fallen” Falls In Love With Dog (Video)