Sam Simon is a philanthropist who’s also donated his talents to some pretty popular sitcoms, his credits including co-creating “The Simpsons” and co-producing “The Drew Carey Show,” “The George Carlin Show,” “The Tracey Ullman Show,” “Cheers” and “Taxi.”
One of this vegetarian’s charities include The Sam Simon Foundation, which offers free spay and neutering services and operations on sick dogs. It also places animals from shelters in LA to retirement homes and also trains dogs to assist the hearing impaired.
An animal lover, vegetarian and successful Hollywood player. How could this guy ever possibly be a loser?
In the end, he was served a grilled cheese.
After losing $75,000.
Photo: PR Photos
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Misterwives’ Vegan Chicken Scallopini (Video)
- Theo Rossi Of “Sons Of Anarchy” Defends Street Dogs For Humane Society
- Jhene Aiko Says Adopt Don’t Shop In New PETA2 Pet Adoption Ad
- Kimberly Elise Pumps Vegetables In PETA Pro Vegan Ad (Video)
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting Talks Rescue Pit Bull In Humane Society “All Animals”