Sam Simon is a philanthropist who’s also donated his talents to some pretty popular sitcoms, his credits including co-creating “The Simpsons” and co-producing “The Drew Carey Show,” “The George Carlin Show,” “The Tracey Ullman Show,” “Cheers” and “Taxi.”
One of this vegetarian’s charities include The Sam Simon Foundation, which offers free spay and neutering services and operations on sick dogs. It also places animals from shelters in LA to retirement homes and also trains dogs to assist the hearing impaired.
An animal lover, vegetarian and successful Hollywood player. How could this guy ever possibly be a loser?
In the end, he was served a grilled cheese.
After losing $75,000.
Photo: PR Photos
Possibly Related Posts:
- SeaWorld Phasing Out Whale Breeding Program
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Waka Flocka Blueberry Vegan Muffins (Video)
- Best Vegetarian Stories Of 2015
- Jesse Einsenberg Celebrates “Thanksliving” During The Holidays (Video)
- Meatless Mouthful–Liam Hemsworth Gives Veggie Advice Like Dr. Spock (Video)