Sam Simon is a philanthropist who’s also donated his talents to some pretty popular sitcoms, his credits including co-creating “The Simpsons” and co-producing “The Drew Carey Show,” “The George Carlin Show,” “The Tracey Ullman Show,” “Cheers” and “Taxi.”
One of this vegetarian’s charities include The Sam Simon Foundation, which offers free spay and neutering services and operations on sick dogs. It also places animals from shelters in LA to retirement homes and also trains dogs to assist the hearing impaired.
An animal lover, vegetarian and successful Hollywood player. How could this guy ever possibly be a loser?
In the end, he was served a grilled cheese.
After losing $75,000.
Photo: PR Photos
Possibly Related Posts:
- Marco Antonio Regil Interview With Vegetarian Star–Part 2
- Lisa Rinna Goes Makeup-Free And Vegan For Wake Up Call Challenge
- Wendi McLendon-Covey Of “Goldbergs” Celebrates Cats With PETA (Video)
- Edie Falco Joins Celebrity Fight For Confined Pigs In New Jersey
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Pumpkin Bread Pudding With Orlando Jones (Video)