Although the campaign hasn’t gone live yet, Bell has already shot the print, TV and online ads and received a pretty sum of $500,000 for doing so.
The word “natural” in the product sparks interest, so we took a look at some of the ingredients.
The lip balm, pore scrub, facial cleanser, makeup remover and face and body bar do all contain ingredients that are found in nature or derived from plants, such as Peruvian Tara Seed, avocado, olive oil and shea butter.
But as expected, nature’s touch is also complemented by a host of chemicals, such as the occasional propylene glycol.
Back in the 90s, Neutrogena had declared a moratorium on animal testing. It’s unclear what its current policy is, but the parent company, Johnson & Johnson, definitely still conducts these tests.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Sarah Silverman Veggie Pot Pie (Video)
- Pope Francis Says All Dogs Go To Heaven
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Emily Deschanel And Hubby David Hornsby Expanding 2nd Child
- Meatless Mouthful–Alicia Silverstone Says Vegan No Longer Laughable