So there’s a new show out called Breaking Bread.
It’s a 12-episode series where celebrities get together and chill and talk about their favorite causes.
On a recent episode, the favorite cause of the week was…you guessed it-veganism!
The vegan episode was hosted by Choe Jo Berman, blogger at GirlieGirlArmy.com and was packed with Hollywood glam like Meredith Salenger, Corey and Susie Feldman, Persia White, John Joseph, Mickey Madden, Emily Deschanel, Marilu Henner, Mariel Hemmingway, Gene Baur, Victoria Moran, Rory Freedman and Laban Pheidias.
The show is apparently so hot, things have to cool down before an air date can be set. When we find out more, we’ll let you know!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Viola Davis Wants Rhode Island To Help Elephants In Circuses
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Mark Bittman Breakfast Couscous
- Portia de Rossi On Vegan Diet And Healthy Weight