So there’s a new show out called Breaking Bread.
It’s a 12-episode series where celebrities get together and chill and talk about their favorite causes.
On a recent episode, the favorite cause of the week was…you guessed it-veganism!
The vegan episode was hosted by Choe Jo Berman, blogger at GirlieGirlArmy.com and was packed with Hollywood glam like Meredith Salenger, Corey and Susie Feldman, Persia White, John Joseph, Mickey Madden, Emily Deschanel, Marilu Henner, Mariel Hemmingway, Gene Baur, Victoria Moran, Rory Freedman and Laban Pheidias.
The show is apparently so hot, things have to cool down before an air date can be set. When we find out more, we’ll let you know!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Alan Cumming Celebrates New York City Most Vegan-Friendly Honor
- Emily Deschanel Throwing Vegan Party For Son
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Denzel Washington Quits Tofu
- Theo Rossi Of “Sons Of Anarchy” Defends Street Dogs For Humane Society