The clip above shows some highlights from Pamela Anderson making and debuting her signature celebrity milkshake at Millions of Milkshakes in West Hollywood.
Pamela’s is the first vegan celebrity milkshake and Hollywood.tv got the chance to chat with Pamela during the event.
Pamela said her kids like the milkshake and it’s what she makes for them at home in Malibu.
“I think a lot of young people love being vegetarian, because they’re more open to being educated about it,” Pamela added.
Sure the old will like Pamela’s shake just as much–especially if a daily shake will bring them her Dancing with the Stars legs!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting Talks Rescue Pit Bull In Humane Society “All Animals”
- Meatless Mouthful–James Cameron Says Change Diet, Change The World
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Bryant Terry Glazed Carrot Salad
- Blake Lively Preserve Store Features Vegan Hot Fudge
- Mya Talks Vegetarian Diet In “Women’s Running”