Jesse Eisenberg Several celebrities attended Farm Sanctuary’s 25th anniversary gala this past Saturday night at Ciprani Wall Street in Manhattan, including Social Network star Jesse Eisenberg.
Jane Velez-Mitchell, who also attended the event, aired a brief segment on the gala that featured an interview with Eisenberg.
“I’ve been associated with Farm Sanctuary for maybe 10 years,” Eisenberg said. “I come from a family of animal rights activists so Farm Sanctuary is a wonderful organization that we’ve been so honored to be a part of.”
Farm Sanctuary has spent over a quarter of a century rescuing farm animals from abusive situations while educating the public and pushing for legislation to enhance animal welfare standards.
“Many are often at death’s door when they are found and they’re rehabiliated,” Velez-Mitchell said in the segment. “It’s been a wonderful 25 years of compassion in giving voice to the voiceless and saving farm animals across the country. And I am so proud to be involved.”
Other celebrities who attended the event include Corey Feldman, Wendie Malick, Eric Roberts, Fred Willard, Loretta Swit, Ally Sheedy and Carol Leifer.
Photo Credit: Leslie Marino for Farm Sanctuary
Possibly Related Posts:
- Tom Scholz Receives PETA Compassionate Action Award
- Ellen DeGeneres Shares Thanksgiving Ideas With People (Video)
- Jillian Michaels “Please Adopt” Shelter Pups Holiday Humane Society Ad
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- PETA Unveils 2013 Limited Edition Celebrity U.S. Postal Stamp Collection