When we first brought you the news of Ginnifer Goodwin turning her back on veganism, it wasn’t the worst day in the world, as she professed to use humane eggs and still appeared to be vegetarian.
However, after viewing the footage from her appearance on Jimmy Kimmel, it appears the former VegNews cover girl–to put it in the words of a hit movie she starred in–is just not that into vegetarianism either.
Goodwin confessed to Kimmel to not just eating eggs, but animal flesh–meatloaf, burgers and salmon.
She may be doing some sort of “vegetarian in the home outside of the home screw it” move, as Goodwin told Kimmel “my house is humane. That makes me feel less hypocritical”
The video of Ginnifer on Kimmel can be viewed below.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Norman Reedus Of “The Walking Dead” Eats Vegetarian After Flesh Scenes
- Zoe Saldana Talks Former Vegetarian Ways Over Ribs With Craig Fergson
- Yotam Ottolenghi Gives “Plenty More” Vegetarian Recipes In New Book
- Lee Daniels Considers Opening Vegan Restaurant
- Kaley Cuoco Invents The Dog Bib