When we first brought you the news of Ginnifer Goodwin turning her back on veganism, it wasn’t the worst day in the world, as she professed to use humane eggs and still appeared to be vegetarian.
However, after viewing the footage from her appearance on Jimmy Kimmel, it appears the former VegNews cover girl–to put it in the words of a hit movie she starred in–is just not that into vegetarianism either.
Goodwin confessed to Kimmel to not just eating eggs, but animal flesh–meatloaf, burgers and salmon.
She may be doing some sort of “vegetarian in the home outside of the home screw it” move, as Goodwin told Kimmel “my house is humane. That makes me feel less hypocritical”
The video of Ginnifer on Kimmel can be viewed below.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Pamela Anderson Saves Water Alfred Hitchcock Way In PETA Ad
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Beyonce Vegan Pizza
- Noel Gallagher Can’t Be F*cking Bothered With Morrissey’s Vegetarian Ways
- Meatless Mouthful–Kate Mara Says “Yes” To Meat-Free Meals