We may be posting Ke$ha‘s Holiday Greetings a day later, but the message she’s wearing is timeless.
It’s cold outside and symbol girl is looking kind of furry, but don’t fret. The vegetarian singer has said before she always fakes it for the camera.
“If you see me in fur, it’s always fake,” Kesha said.
While we’re not worried about Kesha’s fur coat, we are, however, concerned for the person in the background exposing his bare buns to relieve himself in the snow. After all, it’s freezing outside. The wind must be unbearable. Even worse, he’s wearing a fur coat but has not publicly declared himself real fur-free.
Take advantage of the after Christmas sales now and purchase your faux fur items from trusted sources like Donna Salyer’s Fabulous Furs.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro
- Giorgio Armani Eliminates Fur From Fashion Lines
- Pamela Anderson Launches Vegan Shoes
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Waka Flocka Blueberry Vegan Muffins (Video)
- Best Vegetarian Stories Of 2015