What is the symbol for vegetarian?
Whatever it is, Kesha (Ke$ha) is going to have to add that to her already complicated stylized name because she’s coming clean to the media about her animal-free diet.
When asked by the Phoenix New Times why she is vegetarian, Kesha responded, “I just love animals, and I’m an advocate for animals rights, and my family has rescued dogs from all over the world. I don’t believe in animal testing. If you see me in fur, it’s always fake. Sometimes you see me wearing skulls, but those are all from roadkill.”
Should have known that anyone who donates 1,000 pounds of food to shelter animals might find it hard to separate her own pet from a cow or chicken.
Photo: PR Photos
Possibly Related Posts:
- Stevie Wonder Eats At Baltimore Vegan Restaurant Land Of The Kush
- Chelsea Clinton Craved Red Meat Before Going Omnivore
- Peter Dinklage Stays Clear Of Vegetarian Restaurants
- Anthony Bourdain “Parts Unknown” Takes Him To Vegetarian India (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Mayim Bialik Chocolate Fruit And Nut Clusters