The vegan of every season, Emily Deschanel, recently married her love and writer-actor David Hornsby. The wedding planners, Bash Please, are reporting the reception catering was done by Madeleine Bistro.
“We had the great pleasure of planning, designing and floralizing Emily Deschanel & David Hornsby’s love-filled wedding this past weekend. Emily & David are the sweetest, funniest, most charming people you could hope to meet. We fell head over heels. We absolutely can’t wait to share all of the delightful details with you very soon. Favorite wedding ever? Quite possibly.”
If you happen to be planning a vegan wedding soon, you might browse through VegNews‘ tips for doing so. Just because there’s not a directory of vegan caterers in your area, doesn’t mean you can’t work with a regular caterer to produce a fantastic, animal-free affair, as VegNews suggests.
“Again, you might be lucky enough to find a vegan caterer, but if not, there are still many options a non-vegan caterer can provide. Bring suggested recipes when you meet. The food should be varied and interesting—anyone can sauté some vegetables. But on your wedding day you deserve a culinary masterpiece—with the restrictions of cooking for a mass amount of people in mind.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- Richard Linklater Spins Vegetarian Spoof Of “Boyhood” For PETA (Video)
- David Duchovny Pens “Holy Cow: A Modern-Day Dairy Tale”
- Beyonce And Trainer Start Vegan Meal Delivery Service
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Jamie Oliver’s Brillant Veggie Burger
- Ellie Goulding Makes Vegan Burger On “Jamie And Jimmy’s Friday Night Feast”