Uh, in the jungle for I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here.
Always important to explain yourself fully.
Anyway, turns out Torrie is not completely veg-she still eats birds.
But at least she’s dramatically cut a lot of meat from her diet.
You noted that you’ve become a vegetarian since leaving the jungle, how did that come about?
Torrie: I have become semi-vegetarian. I cut out most meat but do still eat a small amount of turkey and chicken here and there. John Salley taught me a lot about the vegetarian and vegan lifestyle and I took lots of mental notes! I also felt great after not eating meat for 30 days, so I figured something must be right!
Does she realize how great she’ll feel after cutting all meat from her diet?
C’mon Torrie, we know you can do it!
Think of it as a challenge competition to smoke Sanjaya.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Alicia Silverstone To Humane Society On “Kind Mama” And Next Cookbook
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Pumpkin Bread Pudding With Orlando Jones (Video)
- Norman Reedus Of “The Walking Dead” Eats Vegetarian After Flesh Scenes
- Zoe Saldana Talks Former Vegetarian Ways Over Ribs With Craig Fergson
- Yotam Ottolenghi Gives “Plenty More” Vegetarian Recipes In New Book