“It’s so cool – yoga peeps, Christians, rabbis, all working together to feed the needy healthy organic, plant-based meals. The elderly woman I was feeding in the photo was 93. She was trapped on the 17th floor of her building for 5 days, no power or water, eating only peanuts. She loved that there was NO meat in the donated meals.”
–John Joseph, author of Meat is for Pussies and member of the band Cro Mags on his experience feeding the hungry at Interfaith Community Services, an organization serving vegetarian and vegan meals to those in poverty in New York City.
Possibly Related Posts:
- PETA Asks Obama Daughters To Consider Pardoning All Turkeys
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Martha Stewart Quinoa Salad With Toasted Almonds
- Marco Antonio Regil Interview With Vegetarian Star–Part 2
- Marco Antonio Regil Interview With Vegetarian Star–Part 1
- Griff Whalen Of Indianapolis Colts Receives The Vegan Pass