“It’s so cool – yoga peeps, Christians, rabbis, all working together to feed the needy healthy organic, plant-based meals. The elderly woman I was feeding in the photo was 93. She was trapped on the 17th floor of her building for 5 days, no power or water, eating only peanuts. She loved that there was NO meat in the donated meals.”
–John Joseph, author of Meat is for Pussies and member of the band Cro Mags on his experience feeding the hungry at Interfaith Community Services, an organization serving vegetarian and vegan meals to those in poverty in New York City.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Sarah Silverman Veggie Pot Pie (Video)
- Emily Deschanel And Hubby David Hornsby Expanding 2nd Child
- Meatless Mouthful–Jennifer Lopez Says Don’t Fear The Veggie
- RZA Wishes “A Better Tomorrow” For Animals In PETA Ad
- Meatless Mouthful–Alicia Silverstone Says Vegan No Longer Laughable