“It’s so cool – yoga peeps, Christians, rabbis, all working together to feed the needy healthy organic, plant-based meals. The elderly woman I was feeding in the photo was 93. She was trapped on the 17th floor of her building for 5 days, no power or water, eating only peanuts. She loved that there was NO meat in the donated meals.”
–John Joseph, author of Meat is for Pussies and member of the band Cro Mags on his experience feeding the hungry at Interfaith Community Services, an organization serving vegetarian and vegan meals to those in poverty in New York City.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Pamela Anderson Saves Water Alfred Hitchcock Way In PETA Ad
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Beyonce Vegan Pizza
- Noel Gallagher Can’t Be F*cking Bothered With Morrissey’s Vegetarian Ways
- Meatless Mouthful–Kate Mara Says “Yes” To Meat-Free Meals
- IKEA Unveils Its Vegetarian Meatball Option