Jessica Chastain and several other celebrities have shared their holiday plans with E Online.
Vegan Jenna Dewan-Tatum and husband Channing Tatum are skipping the big vacation trip this year and plan staying close to home while expecting their first child. Miranda Cosgrove would like to add a new four-legged friend to her family.
And Chastain is looking forward to preparing one of her favorite Christmas dishes–poached pears and sweet potato ice cream.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Jane Lynch Co-Hosts PBS “Shelter Me: Let’s Go Home” On Pet Adoption
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- “Super Size Me” Co-Creator Alex Jamieson Gives Up Vegan Diet
- Sarah DeAnna Thinks The Vegan Diet Gives A “Supermodel You”
- Martha Stewart Pea Hummus From “Meatless”