Written by Vegetarian Star on Tuesday, March 22nd, 2016 in Fashion.
Giorgio Armani has announced it will end the use of fur in its fashion lines.
Armani, 81-years old, cited the changes in technology that allow for a finished product to reflect a high-end and quality look without cruelty.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Pamela Anderson Launches Vegan Shoes
- Nikki Reed Launches Freedom Of Animals Handbag Collection With Morgan Bogle
- Ellen DeGeneres Promotes Leather And Suede In New Shoe Line
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)
- Stella McCartney Ends Sourcing From Unethical Wool Supplier