The month of January is almost over.
Many made New Year’s Resolutions at the beginning of the month.
For some of you, those resolutions were broken by January 2, 12:01 a.m.
Christina Pirello has a few tips to keep those commitments to better habits going in 2015.
She shared some of these during an interview that’s posted on The Mercury.
Who said anything about going vegan overnight? Pirello suggests making small changes in your diet. “Just add a vegetable in your diet in some way,” she said.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro