Some may believe ordering a vegetarian burrito from the restaurant will result in a meat-free meal. But only the company’s black beans are vegetarian, as the pinto beans are cooked with bacon.
“You don’t need to be a vegetarian to want your pinto beans to be piggy free. Please, @ChipotleTweets, save money & lives, let it be vegan,” the Tweet read.
Possibly Related Posts:
- “Parade” Magazine Features Granola As Top 12 American Born
- Meatless Mouthful–Paul McCartney Gives Austin Texas Green Thumbs Up
- Emily Deschanel And David Hornsby Take Baby To Vegan Crossroads
- Mayim Bialik On Vegans Breastfeeding
- “Shape” Magazine Features Beyond Meat Vegetarian Meat Founder