“I said on my Twitter, “You guys, your meat jokes are retarded! You’re not clever, so please stop saying it.” I would seriously get like 30 of them a day!” Charlie Sheen‘s former goddess told The Daily Beast.
Meat jokes are stupid, but vegetarian jokes will make you the life of any party. The next time you’re at a loss of words at a vegan fondue get-together, try using a few of the following great lines.
Q: Why did the tofu cross the road?
A: To prove he wasn’t chicken.
Q: How many vegans does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: Two, one to change it and one to check for animal ingredients.
Q: What do you call a vegetarian with diarrhoea?
A: A salad shooter.
Q: Why did the vegan cross the road?
A: Because she was protesting for the chicken, man!
Photo: PR Photos
Possibly Related Posts:
- “Shape” Magazine Features Beyond Meat Vegetarian Meat Founder
- Russell Simmons Wants Cool Vegetarian Food In Needy Neighborhoods
- Kellie Pickler Wins “Dancing With The Stars”
- “Chopped” To Feature Vegan Chef Using Tempeh In Competition
- Green Leaf’s & Bananas iPad Giveaway For National Salad Month