Ron Artest has never hesitated to lend his face to helping animals, such as when he helped PETA urge pet owners to spay and neuter their 4-legged friends. So when Jimmy Kimmel decided play a joke on Artest by tricking him to do a PSA for a phony animal charity called “Critters United,” it was all too easy to get a few good laughs.
Of course Artest loves animals, but even the greatest animal lover in the world might be a little uneasy working with the unusual co-stars of the PSA, which include a python, a large bird, a possum and even a, ahem, “bear.”
Watch the video below for four minutes of hilarity.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Kimberly Elise Pumps Vegetables In PETA Pro Vegan Ad (Video)
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting Talks Rescue Pit Bull In Humane Society “All Animals”
- Vegan Temptress Of Louisville Wins Food Network “Cutthroat Kitchen”
- Jason Mraz Spoils Artists With Good Food (Video)
- PETA Names AT & T Park Most Veggie Friendly MLB Stadium