Ron Artest has never hesitated to lend his face to helping animals, such as when he helped PETA urge pet owners to spay and neuter their 4-legged friends. So when Jimmy Kimmel decided play a joke on Artest by tricking him to do a PSA for a phony animal charity called “Critters United,” it was all too easy to get a few good laughs.
Of course Artest loves animals, but even the greatest animal lover in the world might be a little uneasy working with the unusual co-stars of the PSA, which include a python, a large bird, a possum and even a, ahem, “bear.”
Watch the video below for four minutes of hilarity.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Paul McCartney Does “Eat No Fish” PETA Ad For Good Friday
- Anthony Bourdain “Parts Unknown” Takes Him To Vegetarian India (Video)
- Tricia Helfer Asks “Who Let The Cats Out?” In PETA Ad
- Colbie Caillat Models PETA “SeaWorld Kills” T-Shirt
- Bill Clinton Misses Presidency More Than Cheese On “Jimmy Kimmel” (Video)