We know vegan Ellen DeGeneres is really into animals, but who would have thought she’d hang out with some bunnies to raise money for two animal charities?
DeGeneres served as a celebrity dealer at the Playboy Club in the Palms Casino and Resort where she became certified as a blackjack dealer.
Ellen took her humor with her to the event, cracking jokes about the Hugh Hefner suite and the fact she had to get fingerprinted to become a dealer.
The event benefited both The Gentle Barn and Farm Sanctuary, two charities Ellen has discussed on her show in the past.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Janel Parrish Of “Little Liars” Gives Truths On Good Dog Care (Video)
- Lenny Kravitz And Denzel Washington Have Vegan Guys Night Out (Video)
- Samantha Barks Relates To Fish For PETA Ad
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Tiffani Thiessen Roasted Tomato Soup (Video)
- Richard Linklater Spins Vegetarian Spoof Of “Boyhood” For PETA (Video)