We know vegan Ellen DeGeneres is really into animals, but who would have thought she’d hang out with some bunnies to raise money for two animal charities?
DeGeneres served as a celebrity dealer at the Playboy Club in the Palms Casino and Resort where she became certified as a blackjack dealer.
Ellen took her humor with her to the event, cracking jokes about the Hugh Hefner suite and the fact she had to get fingerprinted to become a dealer.
The event benefited both The Gentle Barn and Farm Sanctuary, two charities Ellen has discussed on her show in the past.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Carrie Underwood Dogs Lock Themselves In Car And Make Great PSA Example
- Harry Styles Says SeaWorld Going in Wrong Direction
- Meatless Mouthful–Mayim Bialik Learns Lessons From The Cat
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Daniella Monet Avocado Toast (Video)
- Meatless Mouthful–Kate Mara Says “Yes” To Meat-Free Meals