We know vegan Ellen DeGeneres is really into animals, but who would have thought she’d hang out with some bunnies to raise money for two animal charities?
DeGeneres served as a celebrity dealer at the Playboy Club in the Palms Casino and Resort where she became certified as a blackjack dealer.
Ellen took her humor with her to the event, cracking jokes about the Hugh Hefner suite and the fact she had to get fingerprinted to become a dealer.
The event benefited both The Gentle Barn and Farm Sanctuary, two charities Ellen has discussed on her show in the past.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Wendi McLendon-Covey Of “Goldbergs” Celebrates Cats With PETA (Video)
- Edie Falco Joins Celebrity Fight For Confined Pigs In New Jersey
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Pumpkin Bread Pudding With Orlando Jones (Video)
- Darren Aronofsky Receives Humane Society Honor For “Noah”
- Kaley Cuoco Invents The Dog Bib