We know vegan Ellen DeGeneres is really into animals, but who would have thought she’d hang out with some bunnies to raise money for two animal charities?
DeGeneres served as a celebrity dealer at the Playboy Club in the Palms Casino and Resort where she became certified as a blackjack dealer.
Ellen took her humor with her to the event, cracking jokes about the Hugh Hefner suite and the fact she had to get fingerprinted to become a dealer.
The event benefited both The Gentle Barn and Farm Sanctuary, two charities Ellen has discussed on her show in the past.
Possibly Related Posts:
- PETA Asks Obama Daughters To Consider Pardoning All Turkeys
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Martha Stewart Quinoa Salad With Toasted Almonds
- Marco Antonio Regil Interview With Vegetarian Star–Part 2
- Marco Antonio Regil Interview With Vegetarian Star–Part 1
- Lisa Rinna Goes Makeup-Free And Vegan For Wake Up Call Challenge