We know vegan Ellen DeGeneres is really into animals, but who would have thought she’d hang out with some bunnies to raise money for two animal charities?
DeGeneres served as a celebrity dealer at the Playboy Club in the Palms Casino and Resort where she became certified as a blackjack dealer.
Ellen took her humor with her to the event, cracking jokes about the Hugh Hefner suite and the fact she had to get fingerprinted to become a dealer.
The event benefited both The Gentle Barn and Farm Sanctuary, two charities Ellen has discussed on her show in the past.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Cornelia Guest Tootsies Shopping Party Benefited Pup Squad Of Houston
- Jane Lynch Co-Hosts PBS “Shelter Me: Let’s Go Home” On Pet Adoption
- Carrie Ann Inaba Dons Vegan Shoes For “Dancing With The Stars” 300th
- Quincy Pondexter Of Memphis Grizzlies Husky Dog Buckets Is MVP
- Jane Velez-Mitchell “Pet Of The Day” On “HLN”