So it’s no surprise he’s still going strong after embarking on the diet he, a couple of months ago, called a “vegan nightmare.”
According to the Chicago Tribune, Beck revealed to a crowd at the Chicago Theatre he’s gone vegan for health reasons.
Beck began the diet in February and discussed his thoughts on it shortly afterwards on his radio show, which is posted to his website.
Beck claims after drinking wheatgrass, he “ended up with a blade of grass” in his mouth and compared it to the apocalypse. Beck is also aiming for gluten-free and sugar-free.
If he sticks with this, great for him. Hopefully, he will make more public announcements about the diet (hopefully in a more positive, non-apocalyptic way). Although he’s leaving his Fox News Channel talk show at the end of this year, given his tendency to open his mouth and comment on any political issue that makes headlines, Beck–and the publicity he brings–probably won’t be going anywhere out of the spotlight soon.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Mayim Bialk Makes Vegan Cupcakes On “Rachael Ray” (Video)
- Jared Leto Thanks Makers Of Vegan Butter For “Dallas Buyers Club” Win
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Wolfgang Puck Oscar Chocolate Cupcakes
- Meatless Mouthful–Ariana Grande Says Leave Milk To The Cows
- Mayim Bialik On Veganism And Girls’ Body Images On “TODAY” (Video)