So it’s no surprise he’s still going strong after embarking on the diet he, a couple of months ago, called a “vegan nightmare.”
According to the Chicago Tribune, Beck revealed to a crowd at the Chicago Theatre he’s gone vegan for health reasons.
Beck began the diet in February and discussed his thoughts on it shortly afterwards on his radio show, which is posted to his website.
Beck claims after drinking wheatgrass, he “ended up with a blade of grass” in his mouth and compared it to the apocalypse. Beck is also aiming for gluten-free and sugar-free.
If he sticks with this, great for him. Hopefully, he will make more public announcements about the diet (hopefully in a more positive, non-apocalyptic way). Although he’s leaving his Fox News Channel talk show at the end of this year, given his tendency to open his mouth and comment on any political issue that makes headlines, Beck–and the publicity he brings–probably won’t be going anywhere out of the spotlight soon.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Ariana Grande Andy Hurley Win PETA2 Sexiest Vegetarians
- Kimberly Elise Pumps Vegetables In PETA Pro Vegan Ad (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Ellie Goulding Coconut Water Smoothie
- Meatless Mouthful–James Cameron Says Change Diet, Change The World
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Bryant Terry Glazed Carrot Salad