Ellen DeGeneres has voluntarily “killed herself” by not Tweeting until enough funds are raised for a campaign to draw awareness to HIV/AIDS and find a cure.
The vegan talk show host gave her last Tweet, urging her followers to visit KeepAChildAlive.org to donate to the cause.
“I’m logging off Twitter to raise money for Keep a Child Alive. Pledge here to bring me back to life!”
Several celebrities are participating in the event, including Kim Kardashian, Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga, leaving a total of almost 30 million followers on Twitter without updates until $1 million is raised for the charity that Alicia Keys initiated by signing off her Twitter account.
Photo: PR Photos
Possibly Related Posts:
- “Teen Mom” Farrah Abraham Daughter Sports Faux Fur (Video)
- Katie Couric Makes Smoothie With “Men’s Health” David Jack (Video)
- Bob Barker Advocates Vegetarian Diet For Preventing Alzheimer’s (Video)
- Tal Ronnen Demonstrates LYFE Kitchen Vegan Food On KCAL 9 (Video)
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)