Ellen DeGeneres has voluntarily “killed herself” by not Tweeting until enough funds are raised for a campaign to draw awareness to HIV/AIDS and find a cure.
The vegan talk show host gave her last Tweet, urging her followers to visit KeepAChildAlive.org to donate to the cause.
“I’m logging off Twitter to raise money for Keep a Child Alive. Pledge here to bring me back to life!”
Several celebrities are participating in the event, including Kim Kardashian, Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga, leaving a total of almost 30 million followers on Twitter without updates until $1 million is raised for the charity that Alicia Keys initiated by signing off her Twitter account.
Photo: PR Photos
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Kerry Washington Glowing Green Smoothie (Video)
- Bill Clinton Elected By Americans For The Grill On “TODAY” (Video)
- Jackson Galaxy From “My Cat From Hell” Marries At Animal Sanctuary
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Alie & Georgia Shuckin’ Good Corn Salad
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting Big Bang For Canadian Seals (Video)