Ellen DeGeneres has voluntarily “killed herself” by not Tweeting until enough funds are raised for a campaign to draw awareness to HIV/AIDS and find a cure.
The vegan talk show host gave her last Tweet, urging her followers to visit KeepAChildAlive.org to donate to the cause.
“I’m logging off Twitter to raise money for Keep a Child Alive. Pledge here to bring me back to life!”
Several celebrities are participating in the event, including Kim Kardashian, Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga, leaving a total of almost 30 million followers on Twitter without updates until $1 million is raised for the charity that Alicia Keys initiated by signing off her Twitter account.
Photo: PR Photos
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Sarah Silverman Veggie Pot Pie (Video)
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Marco Antonio Regil Interview With Vegetarian Star–Part 2
- Marco Antonio Regil Interview With Vegetarian Star–Part 1
- Lisa Rinna Goes Makeup-Free And Vegan For Wake Up Call Challenge