Vegan Ellen DeGeneres had the “Bad Romance” singer on her show.
“Oddly enough, I get most of your outfits. I really do,” DeGeneres said. “But I saw the cover of the Japanese Vogue and you have a meat bikini on.”
“It is certainly no disrespect to anyone that is vegan or vegetarian,” Gaga explained. “As you know, I am the most judgment-free human being on the earth. However, it has many interpretations. For me, if we don’t stand up for what we believe in and if we don’t fight for our rights pretty soon, we’re going to have as much rights as the meat on our bones. And, I am not a piece of meat.”
DeGeneres gives Gaga a veggie bikini made of kale and other produce. Gaga calls it “fabulous” and asks if it is organic.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)
- Stella McCartney Ends Sourcing From Unethical Wool Supplier
- Dawn Richard And PETA Know Vegan Looks Good Inside And Out
- Jon Stewart Signs Off From “The Daily Show” Leaving His Mark On Food, Animals And The Earth
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Beyonce Raw Vegan Walnut Tacos