Vegan Ellen DeGeneres had the “Bad Romance” singer on her show.
“Oddly enough, I get most of your outfits. I really do,” DeGeneres said. “But I saw the cover of the Japanese Vogue and you have a meat bikini on.”
“It is certainly no disrespect to anyone that is vegan or vegetarian,” Gaga explained. “As you know, I am the most judgment-free human being on the earth. However, it has many interpretations. For me, if we don’t stand up for what we believe in and if we don’t fight for our rights pretty soon, we’re going to have as much rights as the meat on our bones. And, I am not a piece of meat.”
DeGeneres gives Gaga a veggie bikini made of kale and other produce. Gaga calls it “fabulous” and asks if it is organic.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Tiffani Thiessen Roasted Tomato Soup (Video)
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Richard Linklater Spins Vegetarian Spoof Of “Boyhood” For PETA (Video)
- Pink Wears Own Skin In PETA “Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur” Ad
- Beyonce And Trainer Start Vegan Meal Delivery Service