Tony Gonzalez and his wife October Gonzalez are starring in a new anti-fur ad that’s so hot, it will knock the hairs off your own body!
After shooting the ad, Tony and October sat down to discuss the effects of a plant based diet on their health and the animals.
“What goes on in the industry, the treatment of animals is just ridiculous,” Tony says.
“They pump them full of hormones, they feed them corn-which is not their natural diet.”
“These animals are miserable from the second they are born to the second they die,” October adds.
“We have a voice. And that’s why we’re doing something like this…If enough people stand up and say something about it, it will end,” Tony says.
Watch the clip for more and scenes from the photo shoot!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Kate Mara Says “Yes” To Meat-Free Meals
- Kaitlin Doubleday Wants “Empire” Of Animals One Day
- Janel Parrish Of “Little Liars” Gives Truths On Good Dog Care (Video)
- Lenny Kravitz And Denzel Washington Have Vegan Guys Night Out (Video)
- Samantha Barks Relates To Fish For PETA Ad