Tony Gonzalez and his wife October Gonzalez are starring in a new anti-fur ad that’s so hot, it will knock the hairs off your own body!
After shooting the ad, Tony and October sat down to discuss the effects of a plant based diet on their health and the animals.
“What goes on in the industry, the treatment of animals is just ridiculous,” Tony says.
“They pump them full of hormones, they feed them corn-which is not their natural diet.”
“These animals are miserable from the second they are born to the second they die,” October adds.
“We have a voice. And that’s why we’re doing something like this…If enough people stand up and say something about it, it will end,” Tony says.
Watch the clip for more and scenes from the photo shoot!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Torrey DeVito For Shelter Pet Project (Video)
- Tom Scholz Receives PETA Compassionate Action Award
- Ellen DeGeneres Shares Thanksgiving Ideas With People (Video)
- John Salley And Stars Celebrate PETA Celebrity Stamp Launch
- Jillian Michaels “Please Adopt” Shelter Pups Holiday Humane Society Ad