Tony Gonzalez and his wife October Gonzalez are starring in a new anti-fur ad that’s so hot, it will knock the hairs off your own body!
After shooting the ad, Tony and October sat down to discuss the effects of a plant based diet on their health and the animals.
“What goes on in the industry, the treatment of animals is just ridiculous,” Tony says.
“They pump them full of hormones, they feed them corn-which is not their natural diet.”
“These animals are miserable from the second they are born to the second they die,” October adds.
“We have a voice. And that’s why we’re doing something like this…If enough people stand up and say something about it, it will end,” Tony says.
Watch the clip for more and scenes from the photo shoot!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Darren Aronofsky Receives Humane Society Honor For “Noah”
- Kaley Cuoco Invents The Dog Bib
- Joan Jett Urges Maryland Fair To Nix Elepant And Camel Rides
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Misterwives’ Vegan Chicken Scallopini (Video)
- Theo Rossi Of “Sons Of Anarchy” Defends Street Dogs For Humane Society