HBO‘s Treme aims to portray the city of New Orleans post Katrina in as much accurate detail as possible, including the characters and the events surrounding them.
One of those characters is the real life Kermit Ruffins and his mobile barbecue joint.
HBO’s president of entertainment Sue Naegle visited the set of Treme when scenes involving Ruffins’ barbecue stand were being filmed.
Apparently, New Orleans barbecue is so good, it even entices a vegetarian.
“I’m a vegetarian,” Naegle said. “But that smells really good.”
Hey, no one said a veg never got tempted.
Thankfully, Morningstar Farms Hickory Barbecue Riblets have Naegle and any other barbecue loving vegetarian covered.
Treme is expected to begin airing on HBO in 2010.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro