Michael Vick‘s return to the football field has drew a lot of talk, much of which is from the vegetarian community.
PETA’s president and co-founder Ingrid Newkirk was recently interviewed on MSNBC to give her thoughts on the matter.
PETA had considered working with Vick after his prison release, but weren’t convinced Vick was truly a changed man.
During the video, Ingrid reminds everyone of the reasons why PETA couldn’t form a partnership, including the fact that “claw marks” were found on the pools where dogs were drown and Vick put “family pets” in the ring to fight with other dogs.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Marco Antonio Regil Interview With Vegetarian Star–Part 2
- Griff Whalen Of Indianapolis Colts Receives The Vegan Pass
- Wendi McLendon-Covey Of “Goldbergs” Celebrates Cats With PETA (Video)
- Edie Falco Joins Celebrity Fight For Confined Pigs In New Jersey
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Pumpkin Bread Pudding With Orlando Jones (Video)