Michael Vick‘s return to the football field has drew a lot of talk, much of which is from the vegetarian community.
PETA’s president and co-founder Ingrid Newkirk was recently interviewed on MSNBC to give her thoughts on the matter.
PETA had considered working with Vick after his prison release, but weren’t convinced Vick was truly a changed man.
During the video, Ingrid reminds everyone of the reasons why PETA couldn’t form a partnership, including the fact that “claw marks” were found on the pools where dogs were drown and Vick put “family pets” in the ring to fight with other dogs.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Darren Aronofsky Receives Humane Society Honor For “Noah”
- Kaley Cuoco Invents The Dog Bib
- Joan Jett Urges Maryland Fair To Nix Elepant And Camel Rides
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Misterwives’ Vegan Chicken Scallopini (Video)
- Theo Rossi Of “Sons Of Anarchy” Defends Street Dogs For Humane Society