Tis the season for vegan on Top Chef.
We already know vegan actress Natalie Portman will be popping in sometime.
And next week, actress and singer Zooey Deschanel will make an appearance.
The chef contestants will have the challenge of preparing a meal for Zooey and her friends.
Not only must the chefs make a vegan meal, it needs to fit Zooey’s dietary restrictions of gluten-intolerance and no soy.
Watch Zooey send a special message to the chefs, prepping them for the competition.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Alan Cumming Celebrates New York City Most Vegan-Friendly Honor
- Emily Deschanel Throwing Vegan Party For Son
- Denzel Washington Quits Tofu
- Rob Zombie To Eat Vegan On “Top Chef”
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Misterwives’ Vegan Chicken Scallopini (Video)