Several years ago, Giada De Laurentiis predicted vegetarianism as the next big culinary trend.
But the Food Network star has embraced plant-based cooking long before it was trendy.
Today’s Meatless Monday recipe features one of many vegetarian/vegan dishes she’s created, Grilled Tofu with Avocado Cream.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro