Thanksgiving at the Eisenberg‘s may be a lot like yours.
The actor who told Conan he was mostly vegetarian recounted holidays where he celebrates what his family calls “Thanksliving.”
If that sounds a little hard to comprehend, just take Eisenberg’s advice to Conan.
“It’s just one letter difference,” Eisenberg said over audience laughter.
One letter, plus some information about factory farmed turkeys, adopting live turkeys and delicious plant-based alternatives.
All this is explained in the humorous segment.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Best Vegetarian Stories Of 2015
- Victoria’s Secret Angels Dine On Plant-Based Food
- Pamela Anderson Does Sexy Vegan Cake Making For “Love “
- Moby Opens Little Pine Vegan Restaurant
- Tal Ronnen Brings LA Restaurant To Everyone In “Crossroads” Cookbook