Thanksgiving at the Eisenberg‘s may be a lot like yours.
The actor who told Conan he was mostly vegetarian recounted holidays where he celebrates what his family calls “Thanksliving.”
If that sounds a little hard to comprehend, just take Eisenberg’s advice to Conan.
“It’s just one letter difference,” Eisenberg said over audience laughter.
One letter, plus some information about factory farmed turkeys, adopting live turkeys and delicious plant-based alternatives.
All this is explained in the humorous segment.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro