Giving up meat and dairy wasn’t the hardest part, though. The toughest obstacle to overcome was explaining his lifestyle choice to his parents.
“I had to tell my parents I was a vegan, I came out to them,” said Stiller. “They were a little bit confused at first, but now they’re supportive.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Frances Fisher Experiences “Resurrection” Of Youth With Vegan Diet
- Al Gore “Medscape” Interview On Health Medicine And Vegan Diet
- Mayim Bialk Makes Vegan Cupcakes On “Rachael Ray” (Video)
- Jared Leto Thanks Makers Of Vegan Butter For “Dallas Buyers Club” Win
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Wolfgang Puck Oscar Chocolate Cupcakes