Giving up meat and dairy wasn’t the hardest part, though. The toughest obstacle to overcome was explaining his lifestyle choice to his parents.
“I had to tell my parents I was a vegan, I came out to them,” said Stiller. “They were a little bit confused at first, but now they’re supportive.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Rosanna Davison Raw Chocolate And Salted Caramel Slice
- Dawn Richard And PETA Know Vegan Looks Good Inside And Out
- Jon Stewart Signs Off From “The Daily Show” Leaving His Mark On Food, Animals And The Earth
- Eva Longoria Goes Vegan To Lean Out