Giving up meat and dairy wasn’t the hardest part, though. The toughest obstacle to overcome was explaining his lifestyle choice to his parents.
“I had to tell my parents I was a vegan, I came out to them,” said Stiller. “They were a little bit confused at first, but now they’re supportive.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro
- Meatless Mouthful–Stevie Wonder Says Vegan Helps His Good Looks And Planet