Giving up meat and dairy wasn’t the hardest part, though. The toughest obstacle to overcome was explaining his lifestyle choice to his parents.
“I had to tell my parents I was a vegan, I came out to them,” said Stiller. “They were a little bit confused at first, but now they’re supportive.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- PETA Asks Obama Daughters To Consider Pardoning All Turkeys
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Martha Stewart Quinoa Salad With Toasted Almonds
- Stella McCartney Honored By Jerry Seinfeld At Corporate Gala
- Marco Antonio Regil Interview With Vegetarian Star–Part 2
- Marco Antonio Regil Interview With Vegetarian Star–Part 1