Giving up meat and dairy wasn’t the hardest part, though. The toughest obstacle to overcome was explaining his lifestyle choice to his parents.
“I had to tell my parents I was a vegan, I came out to them,” said Stiller. “They were a little bit confused at first, but now they’re supportive.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- James Cromwell Reflects On 20th Anniversary Of “Babe”
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Sarah Silverman Veggie Pot Pie (Video)
- Emily Deschanel And Hubby David Hornsby Expanding 2nd Child
- Meatless Mouthful–Jennifer Lopez Says Don’t Fear The Veggie
- RZA Wishes “A Better Tomorrow” For Animals In PETA Ad