Here are a few of the top vegetarian stories featuring the famous and those who rose to fame because of their stance on food, animals and the environment.
10. The Apprentice is vegetarian. Brandy Kuentzel ran an eco-friendly cupcake truck before she was hired as Trump’s leading business lady. She revealed to us during an interview that she’d love to host a show with her best friend about all things sustainable. That show can’t come soon enough as we need some anti Paula Deen sausage segments on daytime.
9. A vegan baker wins “Cupcake Wars.” Chloe Coscarelli showed the world vegan is tasty. Very tasty. She won the war on the Food Network with her recipes for Ginger Nutmeg Spice with Date Caramel Drizzle, Chocolate Strawberry Shortcake, Crème-filled Chocolate Orange with Candied Orange Peel, and Raspberry Tiramisu.
8. Bob Harper invites “The Biggest Loser” contestants in home for vegan meal. Yum. Everybody was a winner on that episode, including Harper’s fans, who could download the recipes from his website. Harper showed America one of the best ways to lose weight healthily without sacrificing good grub.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Eva Longoria Goes Vegan To Lean Out
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Beyonce Raw Vegan Walnut Tacos
- Carrie Underwood Dogs Lock Themselves In Car And Make Great PSA Example
- Harry Styles Says SeaWorld Going in Wrong Direction
- Heather Mills Gives Lessons For Vegan Eating In A Hurry