Growing up as a vegetarian, Olympic medalist Bode Miller and his family often took to the garden for their food needs.
“We grew our own produce.,” Bode said. “It was all organic.”
When Bode grew up, he continued the farmer’s tradition and bought an organic farm in New Hampshire
“I didn’t buy the place with the intention of making millions off it, I just like the idea of having a piece of land that is mine and that I can do whatever I want with as I grow older.”
Gorgeous red ripe tomatoes can be seen in the video below where Bode gives his thoughts about sustainable food and farming.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Pamela Anderson Saves Water Alfred Hitchcock Way In PETA Ad
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Beyonce Vegan Pizza
- Noel Gallagher Can’t Be F*cking Bothered With Morrissey’s Vegetarian Ways
- Meatless Mouthful–Kate Mara Says “Yes” To Meat-Free Meals
- IKEA Unveils Its Vegetarian Meatball Option