Growing up as a vegetarian, Olympic medalist Bode Miller and his family often took to the garden for their food needs.
“We grew our own produce.,” Bode said. “It was all organic.”
When Bode grew up, he continued the farmer’s tradition and bought an organic farm in New Hampshire
“I didn’t buy the place with the intention of making millions off it, I just like the idea of having a piece of land that is mine and that I can do whatever I want with as I grow older.”
Gorgeous red ripe tomatoes can be seen in the video below where Bode gives his thoughts about sustainable food and farming.
Possibly Related Posts:
- ABC Reveals Plans For “Vegan-ish” Series About Vegan Family Life
- Janel Parrish Of “Little Liars” Gives Truths On Good Dog Care (Video)
- Lenny Kravitz And Denzel Washington Have Vegan Guys Night Out (Video)
- Samantha Barks Relates To Fish For PETA Ad
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Tiffani Thiessen Roasted Tomato Soup (Video)