ABC’s The Taste has the pleasure of showcasing not one but two vegan chefs this season.
Hosted by celebrity chefs Anthony Bourdain, Nigella Lawson, Ludo Lefebvre and Brian Malarkey, the reality cooking show that premiered on January 22, The Taste features all the usual drama of culinary competition–picking teams, food-related challenges and chefs that hate vegan food.
Christina Ross is a raw vegan chef from Venice Beach who wears a hot pink tutu.
She made a chocolate mousse with coriander, cocoa nibs and orange peel.
Ross believes Bourdain will never know he’s eating the vegan food she plans to entertain the judges with.
Bourdain is not yet convinced.
“How could I eat that?” Bourdain said of Ross’ dish. “I want to vomit with terror.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- Jane Lynch Co-Hosts PBS “Shelter Me: Let’s Go Home” On Pet Adoption
- “Super Size Me” Co-Creator Alex Jamieson Gives Up Vegan Diet
- Sarah DeAnna Thinks The Vegan Diet Gives A “Supermodel You”
- Martha Stewart Pea Hummus From “Meatless”
- Jane Velez-Mitchell “Pet Of The Day” On “HLN”